Monday, December 5, 2011

Sac CX - Lodi

This past Saturday I finally made it out to one of the Sac CX series races.  It was a beautiful blustery day, kinda like this:

Thankfully, I didn't have to ride in the wind, but these guys did!


The course was at Langetwins Winery, and of course they had some wine tasting going on.  I was a little confused since the fans sat in a nice spot sipping wine, rather than standing in a muddy beer garden hurling heckles and beer cans.  Chris decided to bring a case of Pabst, which normally wouldn't stand out at a CX race, but did so here.  Sadly, I missed Mark's finish, but did get a nice shot of the podium.

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time I was able to scroll down and see your background photo. What is that, the Sprecher hat? Nice rectangle glasses.

    What cat race was the video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's the glorious brewery hat. Pic is from Chicago. My buddies were in the B race, though I'm thinking Ryan might need to upgrade for next year.

    ReplyDelete