Saturday, July 28, 2012

Comparisons

Today I was going to do an "epic" ride with Claudio, 75 miles and over 7,000 feet of climbing, but our schedule didn't match up so I went and did the Wheelworks ride in Davis instead.  This is hardly newsworthy information, but while on the ride I was told that I look like Bradley Wiggins.  I'm assuming this is due to my sideburns and gangly physique, though I stated that I don't have quite the schnoz for it.  Still, I hardly think mildly bushy sideburns is worthy of such comparisons.  I've only let them grow out a little:
Which is less aero, sideburns or euro-mullet?

Jules says I can only grow them out 2 more inches and then it's a bit too much.  I'm not sure how I feel about the comparison but at least no one called me Lance.

No comments:

Post a Comment